For therapy, training, advice and support call us on 01684 576795 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call the AFSIL (ARCOS Family Support and Advice Line) service on 07984 451327 on Monday or Tuesday from 9.30am -12.30pm or email: email@example.com at any time.
ARCOS Assessment Service
ARCOS has a well established assessment service.
We offer prompt, comprehensive examination from qualified and experienced physiotherapists, occupational therapists and speech and language therapists, with reports for treatment planning and Education, Health and Care Plans.
ARCOS also provides an Expert Witness service in speech and language therapy, for the Court (see medico-legal service below).
We provide a medico-legal service in speech and language therapy. Our expert witness service includes:
- Client assessment either at the ARCOS Centre in Malvern or home visits arranged throughout the UK
- Costings for appropriate provision
- Attendance at case conferences or telephone conferencing
- Court attendance as required
- Developmental conditions including cerebral palsy
- Acquired traumatic brain injury (children and adults)
- Language disorders including dysphasia
- Swallowing (dysphagia)
- Sensory and perceptual disorders
- Voice problems (aphonia/dysphonia)
- Alternative communication (AAC) including signing
providing, co-ordinating and evaluating therapy
We offer a multi-sensory environment for calming relaxation and sensory stimulation. Children with a variety of disabilities attend.
Through specialist multi-disciplinary therapies, rehabilitation activities, and emotional support to make a difference and changing lives.
We provide training in understanding best practice care and the latest technological support for a range of conditions for healthcare professionals.
ARCOS provide physical and online training, information, and advice. You also gain a network of peer support to assist you through your journey.