For therapy, training, advice and support call us on 01684 576795 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call the AFSIL (ARCOS Family Support and Advice Line) service on 07984 451327 on Monday or Tuesday from 9.30am -12.30pm or email: email@example.com at any time.
SEN Assessment Service
ARCOS provides a comprehensive, independent special educational needs assessment service.
Assessment reports describe assessment methods and include specific recommendations of appropriate provision.
- At the ARCOS Therapy and Resource Centre in Malvern
- At schools
- At home
- Specialist assessment.
- Written report, with photo/video illustration.
- Recommendations on provision with estimated costs of provision as required.
- Attendance at tribunals.
- Developmental conditions including cerebral palsy.
- Acquired traumatic brain injury (children and adults).
- Swallowing (dysphagia).
- Language disorders including dysphasia.
- Sensory and perceptual disorders.
- Voice problems (aphonia/dysphonia).
- Augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) including signing
providing, co-ordinating and evaluating therapy.