For therapy, training, advice and support call us on 01684 576795 or email:email@example.com
Leaving a gift in your Will
By leaving a gift in your Will, you can help make sure that ARCOS is here for even more people in the future. Making a Will often remains on a to-do list. More than two-thirds of people don’t have one. Perhaps it feels like something to deal with later in life, that it could be complicated or there simply isn’t time.
But it is a relatively simple process and ensures your wishes are clear and will be followed. We would advise anyone thinking of making a Will to contact a solicitor.
They will be able to guide you every step of the way. Once loved ones, family and friends have been provided for, you may also want to consider helping a charity or cause you care about.
Leaving a gift to ARCOS in your Will helps us to improve life for children and adults with communication and/or swallowing problems.
If you wish to leave a legacy you will need to give your solicitor the following information:
ARCOS (Association for Rehabilitation of Communication and Oral Skills), Registered Number: 1007416, Hatherton Lodge, Avenue Road, MALVERN, WR14 3AG.
Types of Gifts
Every legacy gift we receive is really important to us. Here are a couple of options for the type of gift you can make:
- A share of your estate: Giving a percentage share of your estate once all other legacies and expenses have been settled. This is the most valuable type of gift as it retains its value over time. This is called a ‘residuary gift’. Just 1% of your estate can make a huge difference to our work.
- A fixed sum of money: It can be any amount from a few pounds to thousands of pounds. This is called a ‘pecuniary gift’.
Our promise to you when you put a gift in your Will to ARCOS
- We’ll answer any questions honestly and quickly
- We won’t put you under pressure – this is a big decision so please decide in your own time
- Your loved ones come first – we respect that and won’t try to change it
We’ll use your special gift wisely and effectively
- You don’t have to tell us your decision – we respect your right to privacy
- You can come and see our service first hand – just let us know
- If you want your gift to be spent in an area that’s special to you, we’ll arrange it
We offer a multi-sensory environment for calming relaxation and sensory stimulation. Children with a variety of disabilities attend.
Through specialist multi-disciplinary therapies, rehabilitation activities, and emotional support to make a difference and changing lives.
We provide training in understanding best practice care and the latest technological support for a range of conditions for healthcare professionals.
ARCOS provide physical and online training, information, and advice. You also gain a network of peer support to assist you through your journey.